CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENGELSRUFER JEWELLERY
We recommend careful handling of your Engelsrufer jewellery. Proper and regular care can extend the life span. To enjoy your Engelsrufer jewellery as long as possible, you should follow some basic rules:
- Do not use strong detergents as warm water or a soft, lint-free cloth will be enough to remove dirt, sweat and the finest dust particles.
- Put on your jewellery after applying cosmetics - hair spray, perfumes, sun creams, as well as any cosmetics harm your jewellery. We recommend that you take off your jewellery before going to bed.
- Do not wear your jewellery during home and garden work, during sports, under the shower, while sunbathing, as well as while bathing (salt or chlorine water) or during the sauna.
- Ideally, do not store your jewellery in damp rooms; moisture can oxidise and tarnish silver over time.
- Store your jewellery in a multi-part jewellery box, in individual cloth-bags or wrapped in soft cloths. It is the best way to avoid mutual abrasion and scratches.
DETERMINING THE LENGTH OF ENGELSRUFER CHAINS
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENGELSRUFER WATCHES
We recommend careful handling of your Engelsrufer watch. To ensure the long life of your watch, you should follow the following care instructions:
- We recommend that you do not use detergents or soap to clean your watch. A soft, lint-free and slightly damp cloth is enough to remove dirt, sweat and the finest dust particles. The cleaning cloth should be without additives such as a silver cleaning cloth or similar of the likes.
- Avoid using soaps or other chemicals that could damage your watch. Chemicals, solvents or greases may cause discolouration or damage to the case and wrist-strap.
- Engelsrufer uses for watches with a leather strap the finest Italian leather. Leather does not tolerate wetness or moisture. Ideally, be sure to keep your leather strap dry. Otherwise, it may become spotty and brittle.
- Extreme temperatures shorten the life of the watch battery. Please avoid exposing the watch to extreme high and low temperatures.
- Please never operate the crown underwater. By pulling underwater, moisture can enter the housing. If water or moisture forms under the glass, we recommend having the watch professionally checked. Water can affect or destroy the function of your watch.
WATER RESISTANCE OF ENGELSRUFER WATCHES
Your Engelsrufer watch is 5 ATM water resistant. This information also exists on the back of the case of your watch and means the following:
5 ATM Water Resistant (bathing, washing hands, showers)
The watch has undergone tests for water resistance up to 5 bar, which corresponds to the pressure of an assumed water column of 50 meters. So it is perfect for everyday use such as bathing, washing hands or showers. Attention: It is only possible to use a watch when swimming from 10 ATM.
The water resistance is not a permanent condition. Regular wear of the seals or improper use may harm the water resistance. A regular water-resistance test is a recommendation whenever the battery is changed.
QUICK GUIDE FOR ENGELSRUFER WATCHES