CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENGELSRUFER JEWELLERY
We recommend careful handling of your Engelsrufer jewellery. Proper and regular care can extend the life span. To enjoy your Engelsrufer jewellery as long as possible, you should follow some basic guidelines:
- Do not use strong detergents as warm water or a soft, lint-free cloth will be enough to remove dirt, sweat and fine dust.
- Put on your jewellery after applying cosmetics - hair spray, perfumes, sun creams, as well as any cosmetics harm your jewellery. We recommend that you take off your jewellery before going to bed.
- Do not wear your jewellery during home and garden work, during sports, under the shower, while sunbathing, as well as while bathing (salt or chlorine water) or whilst visiting a sauna.
- Ideally, do not store your jewellery in damp rooms; moisture can oxidise and tarnish silver over time.
- Store your jewellery in a multi-part jewellery box, in individual cloth-bags or wrapped in soft cloths. It is the best way to avoid abrasion and scratches.
DETERMINING THE LENGTH OF ENGELSRUFER CHAINS